* Take a pinch of salt and add it to 2 pinches of turmeric powder and mix them together and consume it daily this will help in relieving from asthma.
* Take a glass of hot water, add a tablespoon of honey and half-teaspoon lemon juice and mix it well. Drink this mixture when it is still hot.
* Take 100 grams of the carom in a bowl and fry it. Now pour it into a piece of thin cloth and foment on throat and back of your shoulders. With this, the mucus will melt and comes out so the breathing navel along with nostrils will be cleared and we can breathe freely.
* Adding wheat, honey, radish, garlic, wood-apple, bird meat to the regular diet will give better results for asthma patients.
* Also asthma patients should not consume ice creams, cool drinks, beets, fish and few vegetables like bottle gourd and leafy vegetables like Malabar spinach. They should also avoid eating sour foods and oily foods.
* Asthma patients should not have a cold water bath and they should avoid contact with ice. They should not go out in cool weather and cool air or in the snow.